Event Dates: September 22, 2015 - 12:00am - September 25, 2015 - 12:00am
The 6th RDA Plenary will be hosted by the Conservatoire national des arts et métiers (Cnam), Paris from 23-25 September 2015. The theme of this international gathering of industry and academic experts, pioneers and innovators involved in the data ecosystem will be Enterprise Engagement with a focus on Research Data for Climate Change.
The 6th Plenary offers participants and organisations the chance to showcase activities, service offers and products to an audience working on different issues related to open reasearch data sharing and the value it brings to both public and private sector.
Co-located with the RDA Plenary, the e-Infrastructures & RDA for data intensive science Workshop will be also held on the 22 September 2015.
The workshop will be structured in 5 different streams with common networking and presentation opportunities:
- Data and computing infrastructures to explore the Human Brain
- Data and computing infrastructures for open scholarship
- Service orientation to data and high-performance computing infrastructures
- Research Data infrastructures for Environmental related Societal Challenges
- Data & Computing infrastructures for Global Linguistic Resources
The objective of the event is to bring together global experts and representatives of initiatives working towards the common goal of enhancing collaboration on a global level in support of research data sharing.